20190131 Kidstoothpaste Homepage 2880X1000

Kids FAQs

Because kids deserve fresh breath and brilliant smiles, too. 🌈

My child swallows toothpaste, is this safe?

We recommend having your child spit out the toothpaste after use to teach the habit, however if your child or toddler does swallow a small amount of toothpaste, it’s okay. Our toothpaste is fluoride-free and recommended dosing is safe for ingestion. As long as you’re using the recommended amount of toothpaste, swallowing a little bit shouldn’t cause any problems. If you use a larger amount and your child or toddler swallows it, they may develop an upset stomach. This isn’t necessarily harmful, but to be safe, call poison control.