November 21, 2018
We Tried Wellness Ep. 9: Michael Cammarata + We Tried Wellness at Work
It’s all about starting small
We Tried Wellness, an original podcast from Schmidt’s, takes on the latest and greatest trends in wellness and discusses their merits. Our podcast is all about investigating practical tips and hacks we come across on social media and in our communities, and seeing how they fit into our lifestyle. Each episode, we’ll try a wellness trend and talk to influencers and experts in the field.
Subscribe + Listen to We Tried Wellness
Episode 9: Michael Cammarata + We Tried Wellness at Work
Michael Cammarata, CEO and Co-Founder of Schmidt’s, joins us to talk about the natural products industry, the passion that drives his career, and his own personal take on wellness. His POV on health might surprise you; it’s all about starting small, with simple changes that can have big results. Let’s be clear, though — Michael’s mission is to change the world, and he’s mastered the art of aligning personal purpose with professional. Get ready for the inspiration!
FYI — Jillian had a bit of a cold, which is why you hear her voice a little less this time. Don’t worry, she’s better now!
Other things we talk about…
- Schmidt’s Lily of the Valley deodorant, created in collaboration with Jane Goodall (a personal friend of Michael)
- Rethinking the gendered personal care strategy. Why are we segregating anyone from using certain ranges? Personal care should be inclusive, full stop.
- Activated charcoal everything! May we recommend?
- Combatting the #saddesklunch. Bön Appetit has some great tips.
- How to prevent eye strain from staring at screens all day — the 20 – 20-20 exercise
- We love a little face spritz to refresh throughout the workday! Our recs right now? Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Face Mist & Honest Beauty Elevated Hydration Mist.
Articles and podcasts from The Natural should not be considered medical advice. If you have any questions about your health, please consult a medical professional.
Should You Still be Concerned about Aluminum in Antiperspirants?
We break it down for you
December 12, 2019